I am SICK and TIRED of people objecting to seeing women using their breasts for what they are actually for. BREASTFEEDING IS NOT VULGAR OR OBSCENE.
I support breastfeeding all the way, even if it is in public.
And the award winning one:
THIS. THIS. THIS/
1998 Gaming Magazine
Hindsight is hilarious.
playstation: how long does it have?
into eternity and forever
Project X: is it for real?
Dreamcast: can it be stopped?
in its tracks
nintendo 64: can it survive
it could survive the seventy-fifth annual hunger games armed with nothing with a mildly rotten cantaloupe and a set of assembly instructions for an ikea desk
with a mildly rotten cantaloupe and a set of assembly instructions for an ikea desk
I’ve been watching this guy’s livestreams for a few days now. He’s super positive and really nice to all his viewers, answering everything he can. Also considering his abilities he is really good at Diablo III and WoW. Like the fact that I could have been playing WoW with people like him and getting my ass handed to me by them is part of the reason I appreciate video games as a form of therapy.
"I’m really feeling good about myself!"
This makes me SO happy. Amazing!
his life was totally in danger.
True story; this officer (John Pike) got a settlement of $38,000 because he said he got depressed after pepper spraying these kids. Oh, the depression wasn’t for feeling remorseful for pepper spraying a bunch of college kids peacefully protesting. He got depressed because he said since the media kept playing the video of him pepper spraying peaceful kids without cause, he got threats and didn’t feel safe. He didn’t feel safe. I’m not making that up. This motherfucker collected nearly 40 grand on worker’s comp after assaulting a bunch of college kids.
i dont get offended at white people jokes even though im white because:
- i can recognize white people as a whole have systemically oppressed POC in america, which is where i live
- most people when they make white people jokes only mean the shitty white people and i am (working not to be) a shitty white person
- im not a pissbaby
my white friends that have reblogged this give me life
4. Sometimes I am a shitty white person and the jokes remind me to FUCKIN STOP
Incense Cones: Tutorial
I recently discovered the simple process of making incense cones, which gives me another way to use our abundance of Western Sage. They burn slowly and smell heavenly.To make incense sticks, cones, molds, or trails, you first must begin with a finely powdered incense mixture called Makko.
Ingredients Needed:Makko powder (approximately 60-70%)Incense Resin (I used dried sage but plan on trying pine tree bark in my next batch), ground into a fine powderDirections:1. Grind each of your incense ingredients into a fine powder.2. Sift your powder through a flour sifter, and combine all ingredients into a bowl.3. Add Makko Powder, mix.
4. Add warm water, a little at a time. Knead your mixture as you work, creating a thick paste.
5. Continue to knead. You should be able to make roll your dough into a ball. Slowly add more water if the dough is too dry but do so very carefully because too much water quickly makes the mix too soupy and unworkable. Continue to knead.
6. Let dough sit overnight with a damp, covered with a damp towel.7. Knead to dough again, adding more water if necessary.8. Begin to shape your dough into cones. If you like, you can create mini molds with paper.9. Dry the cones by standing them up on a wax-paper covered board. Place the whole thing in a paper bag and scrunch closed. As soon as the outside of the cones are dry you can turn them on their sides to dry the bottom and inside. Check and turn several times daily.
Note: an added bonus of working with makko is that if your sticks, cones, or molds don’t burn well for any reason, you can simply grind it all back into powder again, adjust, test, wet, knead, form, dry, burn and enjoy – no waste!
Navajo Kindergartner Sent Home from School, Ordered to Cut His Hair
On Monday, a 5-year-old Native American boy was sent home on his first day of school and ordered to cut his hair short because it allegedly violated district policy, the boy’s mother said.
The child, Malachi Wilson, an enrolled citizen of the Navajo Nation, had been looking forward to his first day of kindergarten at F.J. Young Elementary in Seminole, Texas.
I AM SEETHING. FUCK THE CONTINUATION OF ASSIMILATION EFFORTS AND ASSAULT ON THE PHYSICAL, MENTAL, EMOTIONAL, AND SPIRITUAL WELL-BEING OF NATIVE AND INDIGENOUS PEOPLE.
THIS COUNTRY HAS NO SHAME
NO HISTORICAL BEARING
HAS AMERICA FORGOTTEN SO SOON?
THE TRAGEDY OF NATIVE CHILDREN FORCED TO LEAVE THEIR HOMES FOR RACIST BOARDING SCHOOLS?
WHERE THEIR HAIR WAS CUT? WHERE CHILDREN WERE BEATEN FOR SPEAKING THEIR MOTHER TONGUES? WHERE THEY WERE ABUSED AND FORCED TO HIDE THEIR CULTURE AS A WAY TO SURVIVE?
NEVER FORGET. NEVER.
Eponine dropping out of school at 16 and not even looking at her grades, assuming she’s going to have failed everything.
Eponine finally opening the old tattered envelope a year later when she’s thinking about maybe going back to finish and nearly crying because she fucking aced them.